Give and get back with an account that does so much for so many. Enjoy a free account that pays really high interest to you—plus, ATM fee refunds not just in Minnesota, but nationwide.
On top of that, Pioneer Bank will donate 5¢ for every debit card purchase over $10 to our charity partners. Pay it forward. Pay yourself. Kasasa Giving® gives more all-around good.
Experience a NEW way to bank that puts you first.
Don't forget to check out our other Kasasa products and learn how you can take control of your financial power.
- Earn 2.51% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- Earn 2.51% – 0.50% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25.00 (up to $4.99 per transaction)*
- Pioneer Bank will donate 5¢ for every debit card purchase over $10*
- Donations made to charity you select
- Stand Up To Cancer
- American Humane Association
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- Monthly direct deposit required to have this account
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking (message and data rates apply)
- Free eStatements
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- $1.00 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as doing the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
If you don't meet the qualifications in a given qualification cycle, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account. Plus, you can earn the rewards back the very next month!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of 03/14/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open account is $1. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.51%; (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.51% - 0.50% APY depending on balance in account; and (4) charitable contributions equal to $0.05 will be made to select charities on all debit card purchases over $10.00 that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle the interest rate tiers are as follows: 2.48% interest rate applies to balances of $0.01 - $10,000 and 0.50% interest rate applies to balances over $10,000. If qualifications are not met each monthly qualification cycle a 0.05% interest rate applies to all balances. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Transfers between multiple accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. A one-time charitable contribution equal to $20.00 will be made to a select charity with each Kasasa Giving account opened by a new customer. Monthly direct deposit required to have this account. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.