Free Kasasa Cash Checking®
With Free Kasasa Cash Checking® you'll earn high rates on your balance, no matter what it is and be refunded on your ATM fees nationwide.* All you have to do are a few simple things that make banking easier anyway, like use your debit card and sign up for eStatements. We'll even transfer your rewards to your free Kasasa Saver® savings account—for savings you don't have to think about.
- Free checking that pays really high interest
- Earn 2.51% APY* on balances up to $10,000.00
- Earn 2.51% to 0.25% APY* on balances over $10,000.00, depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met*
- Get refunds on ATM fees nationwide (up to $25.00 monthly)*
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Links to your free Kasasa Saver® savings account
- Have your Kasasa Cash® rewards transferred to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings
- Direct deposit is required to have this account
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking**
- Free eStatements
- $1.00 minimum deposit to open
- Free Telephone Banking
How To Earn Our Highest Rate
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as doing the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base interest rate. Plus, you can get back to earning huge interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
*Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Pioneer Bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with non-Pioneer Bank issued debit cards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When you meet your Kasasa Cash qualifications during each monthly qualification cycle your account will be credited with the following rewards on the last day of the statement cycle:
- ATM Fee Reimbursements: Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. ATM receipt must be presented within thirty (30) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5 or higher.
- Interest: Interest will vary depending on how you structure your Kasasa Cash account.
- Kasasa Cash (Stand Alone): balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.51%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.51% to 0.46% APY depending on the account's balance.
- Kasasa Cash (Linked To Kasasa Saver): balances up to $10,000 receive a non-compounding APY* of 2.48%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a non-compounding APY* range of 2.48% to 0.25%, depending on the account's balance. * Interest does not compound because is it automatically transferred to the linked Kasasa Saver within one day of being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY* if represented without a linked Kasasa Saver account because of non-compounding. Note: Automatic transfer may cause an overdraft to your Kasasa Cash account, if the account's balance is less than the transferred amount when transfer occurs.
When qualifications are not met, ATM fee reimbursements are not made and all balances in Kasasa Cash (Stand Alone) earn 0.05% APY and all balances in Kasasa Cash (Linked To Kasasa Saver) earn a non-compounding APY* of 0.05%. Interest and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to the appropriate account on the last day of the statement cycle.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 02/12/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. The minimum deposit is required to open these accounts are $1 for Kasasa Cash and $50 for Kasasa Saver. Monthly Direct Deposit is a condition of the Kasasa Cash account. Enrollment in electronic statements is required to meet the account's qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. A Kasasa Cash account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Pioneer Bank service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
**Message and data rates may apply. Check with your phone carrier