Free Kasasa Saver®
With a Free Kasasa Saver® Savings account there is no monthly service charge, no minimum balance to maintain and it pays high interest. Simply link your Free Kasasa Saver® to your Free Kasasa® checking account and start having your checking rewards transferred to Free Kasasa Saver® for automatic savings.
- Free high interest savings account
- Earn 0.75% APY* on all Kasasa Saver balances
- Earn 0.05% APY if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash®*
- Linked to your free Kasasa Cash® checking account
- Your Kasasa Cash rewards are transferred to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking**
- Free eStatements
- $50.00 minimum deposit to open
- Transfers from savings accounts to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, telephone transfer, check or draft are limited to six per calendar month.
How To Earn Our Highest Rate
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as doing the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base interest rate. Plus, you can get back to earning huge interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Pioneer Bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with non-Pioneer Bank issued debit cards. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as POS transactions count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s):
(1) Kasasa Saver: all balances receive an APY of 0.75%. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle the Kasasa Saver interest rate tiers are as follows: 0.75% interest rate applies to all balances. If qualifications are not met each monthly qualification cycle a 0.05% interest rate applies to all balances.
(2) Kasasa Cash: (a) balances up to $10,000 receive a non-compounding APY* of 2.48%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a non-compounding APY* range of 2.48% to 0.25%, depending on the account's balance and (b) reimbursements up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. ATM receipt must be presented within thirty (30) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5 or higher
When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY and all balances in the Kasasa Cash account earns a non-compounding APY* of 0.05% and ATM fees are not reimbursed. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle the interest rate tiers are as follows: 2.48% interest rate applies to balances of $0.01 - $10,000 and .25% interest rate applies to balances over $10,000. If qualifications are not met each monthly qualification cycle a 0.05% interest rate applies to all balances. Interest and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to the appropriate account on the last day of the statement cycle.
*When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account within one day. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY* if represented without a linked Kasasa Saver account because of non-compounding. Note: Automatic transfer may cause an overdraft to your Kasasa Cash account, if the account's balance is less than the transferred amount when transfer occurs.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 02/12/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. The minimum deposit is required to open these accounts are $1 for Kasasa Cash and $50 for Kasasa Saver. Direct Deposit is a condition of the Kasasa Cash account. Enrollment in electronic statements is required to meet the account's qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. A Kasasa Cash account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Pioneer Bank service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
**Message and data rates may apply. Check with your phone carrier.