- Full drive-up facility hours in St. James, Madelia, Mapleton, Mankato Adams Street, Mankato Stadium Road, North Mankato and St. Peter.
- Full walk-up hours at St. James, Madelia and Mapleton.
- Our Lewisville branch and Lake Crystal loan production office will be temporarily closed until further notice.
- 24/7 access to online banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, online and mobile bill pay, and telephone banking: https://www.bankwithpioneer.com/digital
- National ATM networks to access cash, transfer funds and check your account balance.
- Full service, deposit taking ATM at 1450 Adams Street and North Mankato.
- Remote deposit capture services for business – contact us for more information about how to begin this service.
- For access to additional services, call 507-375-3201 during normal business hours or your banker anytime (24/7!). Find your banker contact information here: https://www.bankwithpioneer.com/about/bankers/index.html
- More information on all of our services, along with the latest updates on our response to this pandemic can be found on our website: www.bankwithpioneer.com
In addition, our team has increased our cleaning efforts and will routinely disinfect high-touch surfaces between each customer.
7.7.20 Update: Begining Monday, July 13, 2020, the Lewisville Lobby will be open Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm. Also begining Monday, July 13, 2020, the drive thru at our newest location at 1450 Adams Street, Hilltop Mankato will be open Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm and Saturday, 7:30 am - Noon. Office hours for Adams Street will be available by appointment. All other lobbies will remain closed.
4.17.20 Update: Stimulus Payment Information & Treasury Check Security Features
4.9.20 Video: In The Moment With COVID-19
4.7.20 Press Release: Community Banks Put the “Community” in Banking
3.17.20 CEO Update: Bank Lobbies Closed Beginning with the Start of Business on Wednesday, March 18
3.12.20 CEO Special Message: Actions Being Taken to Control COVID-19
Business / Agribusiness Updates
8.27.2020 Update: Nicollet County CARES Business Relief Grant Program
4.21.20 Update: Senate Approves $310 Billion in Additional Funding for PPP
3.31.20 Update: Paycheck Protection Program Application
3.30.20 Update: Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
3.24.20 Update: Minnesota Employment and Economic Development Establishes New Loan Program
3.21.20 Update: Online applications for disaster loans are now open to Minnesota businesses
3.20.20 Update: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
Paycheck Protection Program
Pioneer Bank’s Chief Credit Officer, Clay Sharkey, presents valuable information on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans and the process of forgiveness.
PPP Loan Forgiveness Standard Form
PPP Loan Forgiveness EZ Form
MN Department of Health: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
Mankato Clinic: http://www.mankatoclinic.com/coronavirus-frequently-asked-questions
Minnesota Public Health Association: https://www.mpha.net/