10/28/2020 -- Pioneer Bank is committed to providing our full menu of financial services and banking products to our customers throughout our communities during these anxious times. We are also committed to taking every necessary step to protect the health and well-being of our customers and staff. To do that, we will be closing our bank lobbies beginning with the start of business on Monday, November 2. The following options for all of your banking needs will continue to be available in these ways:
- Full drive-up facility hours in St. James, Madelia, Mapleton, Mankato Adams Street, Mankato Stadium Road, North Mankato and St. Peter.
- Full walk-up hours at St. James, Madelia and Mapleton.
- Our Lewisville branch and Lake Crystal loan production office will be temporarily closed until further notice.
- 24/7 access to online banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, online and mobile bill pay, and telephone banking: https://www.bankwithpioneer.com/digital
- National ATM networks to access cash, transfer funds and check your account balance.
- Full service, deposit taking ATM at 1450 Adams Street and North Mankato.
- Remote deposit capture services for business – contact us for more information about how to begin this service.
- For access to additional services, call 507-375-3201 during normal business hours or your banker anytime (24/7!). Find your banker contact information here: https://www.bankwithpioneer.com/about/bankers/index.html
- More information on all of our services, along with the latest updates on our response to this pandemic can be found on our website: www.bankwithpioneer.com
10/25/2020 -- Our North Mankato branch is currently closed. The ATM is available and the night drop will be checked daily. All other branch lobbies, drive-ups and walk-ups are open.
Due to a positive COVID-19 test of an employee, the branch will be closed starting October 26th. All employees and customers that were in close contact with the employee have been contacted. All other branch lobbies, drive-ups and walk-ups are open.
We will continue to share updates as we have them.
7/27/2020 -- Pioneer Bank is pleased to announce that effective Monday, July 27, 2020, we will be re-opening our lobbies with precautionary measures in place to keep our employees and visitors healthy. Here is what Pioneer Bank is doing to keep everyone safe.
Masks - Everyone is required to wear a mask per state mandate. Don't have a mask? We can provide one.
Plexi-Glass Shields - Plexi-glass shields have been installed at our teller windows and banker desks.
Social Distancing. - Please follow social distancing guidelines by staying 6 feet from others during your visit.
Hand Sanitizer - There is hand sanitizer available to you throughout our lobbies and invite you to sanitize your hands before selecting a deposit ticket, brochure or pen and as you leave.
Beverage Station - Our beverage stations are closed until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Pens - We will provide clean pens for your use. Feel free to keep your pen or put it into the “used pen” basket to be cleaned.
In addition, our team has increased our cleaning efforts and will routinely disinfect high-touch surfaces between each customer.
Pioneer Bank is excited to welcome you back into our lobbies, however we understand if you prefer less person-to-person contact. If this is the case, please continue to visit our drive-thrus and walk-ups and take advantage of our mobile and online banking services. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
If you have any questions or wish to receive further information please reach out to:
7.7.20 Update: Begining Monday, July 13, 2020, the Lewisville Lobby will be open Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm. Also begining Monday, July 13, 2020, the drive thru at our newest location at 1450 Adams Street, Hilltop Mankato will be open Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm and Saturday, 7:30 am - Noon. Office hours for Adams Street will be available by appointment. All other lobbies will remain closed.
4.17.20 Update: Stimulus Payment Information & Treasury Check Security Features
4.9.20 Video: In The Moment With COVID-19
4.7.20 Press Release: Community Banks Put the “Community” in Banking
3.17.20 CEO Update: Bank Lobbies Closed Beginning with the Start of Business on Wednesday, March 18
3.12.20 CEO Special Message: Actions Being Taken to Control COVID-19
Business / Agribusiness Updates
8.27.2020 Update: Nicollet County CARES Business Relief Grant Program
4.21.20 Update: Senate Approves $310 Billion in Additional Funding for PPP
3.31.20 Update: Paycheck Protection Program Application
3.30.20 Update: Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
3.24.20 Update: Minnesota Employment and Economic Development Establishes New Loan Program
3.21.20 Update: Online applications for disaster loans are now open to Minnesota businesses
3.20.20 Update: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
Paycheck Protection Program
Pioneer Bank’s Chief Credit Officer, Clay Sharkey, presents valuable information on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans and the process of forgiveness.
PPP Loan Forgiveness Standard Form
PPP Loan Forgiveness EZ Form
MN Department of Health: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
Mankato Clinic: http://www.mankatoclinic.com/coronavirus-frequently-asked-questions
Minnesota Public Health Association: https://www.mpha.net/
Avoid Scams Related to Economic Payments