Optional Add On Service
Pioneer Bank offers Kasasa Protect, an optional Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Services that include identity theft, fraud protection and breach resolution through a separate, third party that can be added to your checking account. This add-on service (a) requires your explicit authorization to add these Identity Fraud Protection Services ("opt-in"), (b) charges a separate monthly fee and (c) can be cancelled at any time.
Kasasa Protect: Identify Fraud Protection And Restoration Services
"Kasasa Protect: Identify Fraud Protection And Restoration Services" collectively includes the following comprehensive services:
(1) Credit Services: (a) Reports: an annual credit report from TransUnion; (b) Scores: a monthly credit score from TransUnion; and (c) Plotter: a visual twelve (12)-month history of the consumer's monthly credit scores from TransUnion.
(2) Monitoring Services: (a) Public Records: Monitors name, address & Social Security Number (SSN) across public records; (b) Dark Web Monitoring: monitors across social networks, chat rooms & black market web sites for personally identifiable information including social security numbers, phone numbers, email addresses, bank account and routing numbers, credit and debit cards, and medical identification numbers; (c) Credit Bureau: monitors for and will provide an email or text alert if credit inquiries, new lines of credit, derogatory credit, name changes or changes in address are detected in the consumer'sTransUnion credit file;
Credit monitoring offerings monitor only the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer, and do not monitor, compare or cross reference the credit file associated with the purchase consumer to any other credit files maintained by the applicable credit bureaus.
(3) Resolution Services: (a) Recovery Services: a professional Identity Recovery Specialist will assist the consumer identify, dispute, expunge any fraudulent activities and (b) Lost Wallet Services: Cancellation & replacement assistance for lost or stolen credit cards and personal documents lost due to loss or identity theft.
Terms & Conditions
Kasasa Protect services are provided by CSID. Terms & Conditions can be retrieved at a Pioneer Bank branch location or online by using the following link: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Kasasa Protect services are provided for a monthly fee of $12.99, or $7.99 if you are a Kasasa accountholder, which will automatically be debited from your account on the third (3rd) of each month. Fees begin on the 3rd of the month that follows your enrollment date and will end (1) day after Pioneer Bank has processed your cancellation request. Fees, services and providers are variable and may change,with proper notification, after enrollment.
Joint accounts: Kasasa Protect is available to a secondary accountholder listed on a joint account for an additional monthly fee of $3.99.
To enroll in Kasasa Protect you must meet all of these conditions: (1) be eighteen (18) years of age or older,(2) be a resident of the United States or any of its territories, (3) agree to the Kasasa Protect Services' Terms & Conditions and (4) authenticate your identity to review your alerts and include other personally identifiable information in your account at: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. Upon signing up for these Services at your institution, you will be enrolled in the Services' ("Enrollment").
Within one (1) Business Day after signing up for the Services, Kasasa Protect will provide you with an activation email that includes a link to the login URL and your subscriber number. You must activate your subscriber number and maintain an accurate email address in order to receive the full complement of Services. You understand andagree that you will keep your email address current to receive alerts on anongoing basis. You can review and update your email on file at: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. ("Activation").
Additionally, to view Services alerts you must authenticate your identity by using that login URL or following link: Kasasa Protect. You agree to provide accurate, current and completeinformation about yourself and to maintain and update this information to keepit accurate, current and complete. You also agree to not misrepresent your identity. Failure to provide and maintain accurate and complete information may prohibit your use of the Services or result in errors in information generated.("Authentication").
• Resolution Services, including Recovery Services and Lost Wallet Services are immediately available for identity theft events that occur after Enrollment.
• Credit Monitoring and Dark Web Monitoring will begin on your name, address, social security number and date of birth once you enroll with your institution. You will receive alerts to the email address provided during enrollment. You must authenticate your identity to view the full contentof the alerts. After authentication, you can also provide additional personal information that you would like monitored.
• Credit Reports and Credit Scores will be available to view immediately after authentication of your identity.
You may cancel your Services at any time by notifying your financial institution of your decision to cancel. Written notices should be sent to Pioneer Bank, 320 Stadium Road, Suite 100, Mankato, MN 56001. Verbal requests should be directed to 507-345-7069. Cancellations may take one (1) or more business days to process. The Services' monthly fee will not be charged for the following month after a cancellation request has been processed by your financial institution. Your current month's fee will not be reimbursed or prorated.
Closure of Checking Account
Should your Checking account be closed by you or Pioneer Bank, any add-on products / services associated with that account will also be terminated at the same time. The Services' monthly fee will not be charged for the following month after a cancellation request has been processed by your financial institution. Your current month's fee will not be reimbursed or prorated.
(1) Federal Notice. Even without our plan, you have the right to a free credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus through annualcreditreport.com or 877-322-8228, the only authorized source under federal law. (2) Pioneer Bank Notice. Pioneer Bank shall not have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the credit reports provided through these Services including any liability for damages, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental.
Trademarks & Credits
Kasasa & Kasasa Protect are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. TransUnion is a registered trademark of TransUnion.