Insurance & Investing
At Pioneer Bank, it's very important to us that our customers meet their financial goals and that we offer you the professional attention you deserve. That's why you have access to a Minnesota Financial Services representative at the Pioneer Bank location. Minnesota Financial Services is a locally based financial services provider.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
About Minnesota Financial Services
Minnesota Financial Services is a comprehensive financial services firm, committed to helping clients improve their long-term financial success. They offer a wide range of quality financial products and the advice and expertise of some of the best financial professionals in the industry.
Headquartered in Mankato, Minnesota, Minnesota Financial Services is firmly committed to providing you with:
- Expertise: A team of knowledgeable professionals and support staff work together to help maximize the resources required to provide you with quality strategies to help you pursue your financial needs.
- Unique strategies and quality products: Minnesota Financial Services uses a unique, one-on-one process to analyze your unique situation and offer products of lasting value to provide you with long-term strategies to your needs.
- Exceptional service: "Service that excels" is their trademark. Minnesota Financial Services provides consistent, responsive service that's underscored by the dedication of their staff and their commitment to provide strategies that reflect the best interests of their clients.
Learn more about these and other services from Minnesota Financial Services.
Investment type products 1) are not insured by the FDIC, 2) are not deposits or guaranteed by our Bank, 3) are subject to risk including the loss of principal, 4) not a condition of any bank, and 5) No guarantee of Insurance Underwriter Performance.
Products & Services That Meet Your Needs
Minnesota Financial Services make available a wide range of quality insurance and investment products. Minnesota Financial Services financial advisors and registered representatives work with you to help create financial solutions tailored to your individual needs. Minnesota Financial Services spend the necessary time to thoroughly understand each client´s financial situation. Then Minnesota Financial Services focuses on helping clients define their current situations and develop specific, achievable goals.
Minnesota Financial Services is committed to helping you develop long-range strategies with the goal of financial success in the following areas:
Services for Individuals, Families & Businesses
- Financial Planning (Individuals, Families & Businesses)
- Key Employee Insurance
- Business Succession Strategies
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Deferred Compensation Strategies
- Employee Benefit Planning
- Estate Planning
- Executive Bonus Strategies
- College Funding Strategies
- Retirement Planning
- Pension Plans for Businesses
- Education Group Seminars
Products for Individuals, Families & Businesses
- Investment Advisory Accounts and Asset Management Programs
- Mutual Funds
- Individual Stocks and Bonds
- Individual and Group Life Insurance
- Individual and Group Disability Program
- Individual and Group Long Term Care
- Individual and Group Health Insurance Plans
- Individual and Group Annuity Plans
- Individual and Group Pension Plans
Products and services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., Securities Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., A Registered Investment Advisor.
Minnesota Financial Services is independently owned and operated.
To set up a no obligation appointment with a Minnesota Financial Service representative, please contact them at the following:
MINNESOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES
124 E. Walnut Street Suite 340
Mankato, MN 56001
Phone: (507) 387-5638
Fax: (507) 387-3896
Minnesota Financial Services is independently owned and operated, and offers its own suite of products and services entirely independent of Securian.
Certain individuals associated with Minnesota Financial Services are registered with and offer securities and investment advisory services through Securian Financial Services, Inc. ("Securian"), a registered broker-dealer and investment adviser, member FINRA/SIPC. Individuals registered with Securian are authorized to offer only those securities and investment advisory services that have been specifically approved by Securian. Additional information about individuals registered with FINRA can be found on FINRA's BrokerCheck. For information about which individuals associated with Minnesota Financial Services are registered with Securian, as well as information about which securities and investment advisory services such individuals are authorized to offer on Securian's behalf, please contact Securian at 1-800-820-4205.
Minnesota Financial Services, 124 East Walnut Street, Suite 340 Mankato, MN 56001 (507) 387-5638
Copyright 2012 Minnesota Financial Services, Securian Financial Network. All Rights Reserved.
Pioneer Bank does not offer any securities or investment advisory services. Securian Financial Services, Inc. and Minnesota Financial Services are not affiliated with Pioneer Bank.
#1724142 DOFU 3/17