At Pioneer Bank, we understand that local businesses are the backbone of the communities we live in. Our Business Checking account was designed with this in mind—to simplify business finances, so you can focus on your business and doing what you love. With Business Checking you can enjoy free Online Banking and Bill Pay, Mobile Banking* and eStatements. There is no monthly service charge when the average available balance is $10,000.00 or more for the statement cycle and you can enjoy all the benefits of your MasterCard® Debit Card.
- $100.00 minimum required to open
- Monthly statement with images
- $1.00 paper statement fee
- $5.00 monthly service charge waived when the average available
balance is $10,000.00 or more for the statement cycle
Message and data rates may apply. Check with your phone carrier.
|Minimum Balance to Obtain APY
|Minimum Opening Deposit
Checking and Savings Features
- The average daily balance method is used to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for this period.
- Interest on non-cash deposits begins to accrue on the business day of deposit—for example, checks.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at Pioneer Bank’s discretion as often as daily. Rates may change after account is opened.
- Fees, penalties, service charges and withdrawal of earned interest may reduce earnings.
- Overdraft and return check charges may apply to negative balances created by check, in-person withdrawal, automatic payment or other electronic means.
- A continuous overdraft fee will be charged to your account on the beginning of the third business day after your account goes negative.
- No account service charge fees will be assessed to individuals under age 18. Service charges will begin automatically on the statement cycle following an individual’s 18th birthday.*
- No account service charge fees will be assessed to legally formed non-profit entities who elect to hold Simple Checking and/or Regular Savings accounts.
- Free debit card available for minors until age 18. Automatic annual fee begins July 1st following 18th birthday if applies to account type.*
- The $1.00 per statement Paper Statement Fee will not be assessed to Kasasa® accounts, Thrift Savings accounts, HSAs or IRAs. The Paper Statement Fee will also not be assessed to individuals under the age of 18 or legally formed non-profit entities who elect to hold Simple Checking and/or Regular Savings accounts. The Paper Statement Fee will begin automatically on the statement cycle following an individual’s 18th birthday.*
- Fee for closing an account during the first six months does not apply to Thrift Savings and Kasasa® accounts.
- Accounts closed between statement cycles will not receive accrued interest.
* Minor must be primary account holder.