Pioneer Bank is currently hiring for a Full-Time Teller for the St. James location. Important day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Process financial transactions accurately and efficiently and balance cash drawer and vault
- Strengthen relationships with customers by making eye contact, greeting them by name, researching necessary information and assisting them with all questions in person and on the phone
- Ensure the privacy of customer information and educate customers on ways to protect themselves
- Serve as a resource and trusted financial advisor for all customers
Qualifications for this Opportunity:
- Commitment and willingness to learn and grow in your career
- Understanding the extreme value in serving others
- Exceptional communication skills
- Functional Expertise
Hours needed: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. avalibility, Monday – Friday and a rotational Saturday morning schedule.
If you are interested in hearing more about our competitive wages, fantastic benefit package and strong growth opportunities please send your resume or application to Joleen Frederickson or fill out the online Pioneer Bank Employment Application.
Application dealine is June 20, 2018.
Pioneer Bank is always looking for extraordinary individuals to join our truly Extraordinary Bank! We need YOU to help us create success for all!
- Can you hold a conversation with a customer or prospective customer in a way that would allow them to understand the many products and services we offer?
- Can you build trust quickly so others gain a comfort level right after meeting you?
- Does it excite you to be able to help someone in need or just plain make their life better?
- Do you love celebrating success?
- Do you want to have fun at work?
If so, we can teach you the parts of your job that are very important to keeping the day-to-day operations running and you will have the opportunity to work with an amazing team.
Growth and change are two things we pride ourselves on and we want you to join us on the journey! Please fill out an employment application (link below) and submit it to our Human Resources Manager Joleen Frederickson at email@example.com .
*By submitting your resume or application today, you will be the first to be considered when we are filling new or existing positions!
We could tell you how Pioneer Bank is a financial services leader in Southern Minnesota, how we massively serve our communities and how only exceptional people can and do join our team, but how could that seem anything but self-serving. Go ahead; just ask our employees, our customers or the leaders in the communities we serve. We are confident in the answer you will receive.
If you are interested in hearing more about our competitive wages, fantastic benefit package and strong growth opportunities then send your resume or application to Joleen Frederickson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.bankwithpioneer.com . All this and more awaits you when you join our team of professional banking experts!
Out of over 6,000 banks in the country, Pioneer Bank was selected as one of three National Finalists for the 2016 Extraordinary Bank of the Year Award and one of 4 National Finalists for the 2017 Extraordinary Bank of the Year Award. Pioneer Bank is the only bank ever to have been a back-to-back finalist!
Pioneer Bank is in compliance with HR regulations
- Equal Employment Opportunity - The Law Opens a New Window.
- Equal Employment Opportunity - The Law Supplement Opens a New Window.
- OFCCP - Pay Transparency Opens a New Window.
Pioneer Bank is an equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Member FDIC.