Together we make an impact.
We created The Bright Project to positively impact our communities. At Pioneer Bank, our investment in our communities is at the heart of everything we do. Each month we will have an initiative specific to our communities' needs. We encourage community members and customers to get involved with The Bright Project. Through donations and support, you can join our team in giving back and making an impact.
- January 7 - 18: Low Income / Homeless Shelter Drive
- Feburary / March: Move Your Market Day Project (determined by each location)
- April - June: Community Clean Up Day Project (determined by each location)
- May 20 - 31: Pet Supply Drive
- July 29 - August 9: Back-to-School Supply Drive
- August 17: Shred Truck (9:00-11:00 a.m. North Mankato Location) Learn More
- August 12 - 23: Shred bins - items can be dropped off at any Pioneer Bank location*
- September 23 - October 4: Coat Drive
- October 7 - 11: St. James Community Child Care Support
- November: Food Shelf Drive (additional details coming soon)
- December: Move Your Market Day Project (determined by each location)
For additional information please Contact Us