Lobbies are OPEN. Drive-up and walk-ups are available.
We will continue to be open with “new usual” hours in light of Governor Walz directive. Our drive-ups and walk-ups are open normal hours, night drop usage is encouraged and don’t hesitate to call with questions!
Pioneer Bank is committed to providing our full menu of financial services and banking products to our customers throughout our communities during these anxious times. We are also committed to taking every necessary step to protect the health and well-being of our customers and staff. The following options for all of your banking needs will continue to be available in these ways:
- Full drive-up facility hours in St. James, Madelia, Mapleton, Mankato, North Mankato, and St. Peter.
- Full walk-up hours at St. James, Madelia, and Mapleton.
- Our Lewisville branch will be closed beginning on Wednesday until further notice.
- 24/7 access to internet banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, internet and mobile bill pay, and telephone banking: https://www.bankwithpioneer.com/personal/digital-banking
- National ATM networks to access cash, transfer funds and check your account balance.
- Remote deposit capture services for our business – contact us for more information about how to begin using this service.
- For access to services not available through these options, call 507-375-3201 during normal business hours or your banker anytime (24/7!) for an individual consultation. You can find contact information for your banker here: https://www.bankwithpioneer.com/about/bankers/index.html