With a Regular Savings account, you receive everything you need. It doesn’t complicate saving and allows you to earn competitive interest* without jumping through hoops. Enjoy free Online Banking, free Mobile Banking** and free eStatements.
- $200.00 minimum deposit to open
- Compounded and credited quarterly
- $5.00 service charge if balance drops below $200.00 any day of the quarter
- Nine free debit transactions per quarter; $1.00 excess withdrawal fee per debit transaction thereafter
- $1.00 paper statement fee
- Free Telephone Banking
Rates may change at Pioneer Bank's discretion.
**Message and data rates may apply. Check with your phone carrier.
|Account||Minimum Opening Deposit||Interest Rate||APY|
|Regular SavingsIRA & Youth Savings||$200.00||0.10%||0.10%|
Checking and Savings Features
- The average daily balance method is used to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for this period.
- Interest on non-cash deposits begins to accrue on the business day of deposit—for example, checks.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at Pioneer Bank’s discretion as often as daily. Rates may change after account is opened.
- Fees, penalties, service charges and withdrawal of earned interest may reduce earnings.
- Overdraft and return check charges may apply to negative balances created by check, in-person withdrawal, automatic payment or other electronic means.
- A continuous overdraft fee will be charged to your account on the beginning of the third business day after your account goes negative.
- No account service charge fees will be assessed to individuals under age 18. Service charges will begin automatically on the statement cycle following an individual’s 18th birthday.*
- No account service charge fees will be assessed to legally formed non-profit entities who elect to hold Simple Checking and/or Regular Savings accounts.
- Free debit card available for minors until age 18. Automatic annual fee begins July 1st following 18th birthday if applies to account type.*
- The $1.00 per statement Paper Statement Fee will not be assessed to Kasasa® accounts, Thrift Savings accounts, HSAs or IRAs. The Paper Statement Fee will also not be assessed to individuals under the age of 18 or legally formed non-profit entities who elect to hold Simple Checking and/or Regular Savings accounts. The Paper Statement Fee will begin automatically on the statement cycle following an individual’s 18th birthday.*
- Fee for closing an account during the first six months does not apply to Thrift Savings and Kasasa® accounts.
- Accounts closed between statement cycles will not receive accrued interest.
* Minor must be primary account holder.